Wednesday 22 June 2011

Not quite in the same league as the Olympic Countdown Clock

My home-made countdown clock at work, yesterday:






The sponsorship has started to come in thick and fast on the justgiving page - many thanks to everyone who has donated.  I really appreciate it - gives me a boost on these early mornings!

I have received an email from addidas saying they cannot help by providing any vouchers or merchandise for me to wear, and that they already support local charities around Stockport.  That's fair enough, and good of them to send a reply and wish me good luck with the 100 runs.  Just a pity the photo in Monday night's  Oldham Evening Chronicle had be sporting everything addidas. 

Louisa Sampson from JDRF has prepared a great press release, so she is going to work on some of the media "big guns" to get the message out there.  Watch this space...

Richard from the local news website http://www.saddleworthnews,com/ is popping round for a chat in a moment...

Anyone fancy a part time job as a p.a?

No comments:

Post a Comment