Monday 27 June 2011

Onwards




Run 16.  6.2 miles

This morning was the first time since I started this challenge that I didn't feel like running in the morning and considered putting it off until the evening.  It may have been a combination of the muggy weather, and the nice weeknd, where I could afford to run later, without the pressure of getting the morning train into Manchester.  Louisa from the JDRF Press Office emailed me a cutting of an article that the Manchester Evening News printed last Saturday on my challenge.  This gives me a much needed boost, and that the challenge shouldn't be seen as a chore, but an achievement each day, until I get to the 100th run.

Thanks to Jotie, Andy & Caz and Martin for their sponsorship over on the justgiving page - really appreciated and it's taken the total so far to £550.

A frustrating day at work today will be eased by working off any bugbears in the morning up to the floating light.

It's a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment