Saturday 3 September 2011

Thank you to A3 Sports!

I'd like to say a massive thank you to Beth Marr and all at the fantastic A3 Sports in Liphook.  Beth was the first to respond to my appeal for sports apparel/donations and immediately set about making a set of t-shirts advertising the "100 runs challenge" with the JDRF logo on both front and back.

These had been sent over a month ago, but didn't reach me.  I phoned Beth at the shop yesterday to let her know that the business had been given a plug in the article that appeared in Running Fitness magazine.  When I explained I hadn't received them, she promised to send me a couple in the post.  That she did.  They (five t-shirts) arrived this morning by special delivery and I'm really grateful to Beth for this.  Where many multi-national sports chains either didn't reply or said "no", the small Independent store in the village where I grew up decided my challenge was worth supporting.













Frank, Gaz and I will each wear one tomorrow at the Tameside 10K.

Visit their website at: www.a3sportsshop.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment